Tomato Plant Culture In the Field, Greenhouse, and Home Garden
Original Title. Other Editions 7. Friend Reviews.
Tomato Plant Culture: In the Field, Greenhouse, and Home Garden, Second Edition
To see what your friends thought of this book, please sign up. Lists with This Book. This book is not yet featured on Listopia.
- eBook Download Tomato Plant Culture: In the Field, Greenhouse, and Home Garden, Second Edition?
- Download Tomato Plant Culture In The Field Greenhouse And Home Garden.
- In the Field, Greenhouse, and Home Garden, Second Edition, 2nd Edition.
- The Great Transformation in Higher Education, 1960-1980;
- Outcome-Based Evaluation;
Community Reviews. Showing Rating details.
- Contact Us!
- The Haunting of Mission Santa Cruz, Mexico, 1708 to 1876.
- Heres Lily (The Lily Series, Book 1).
- Fundamentals of Biomechanics, 2nd ed.
- School Knowledge in Comparative and Historical Perspective: Changing Curricula in Primary and Secondary Education?
All Languages. More filters.
Sort order. Don rated it it was amazing Mar 04, Nick rated it really liked it Jun 03, Anas rated it it was ok Apr 30, Mohd Anjum rated it liked it Nov 26, Armando Trampa rated it it was amazing Nov 24, Julie marked it as to-read Apr 29, Melissa added it May 15, Jainil marked it as to-read Dec 14, Brian Osumba added it Jan 15, Hoda marked it as to-read Dec 03, Samuel Odongo marked it as to-read Jun 08, Ahmed Yehia marked it as to-read Jun 17, Mokhtar is currently reading it Nov 28, Aklan Al-Areqi marked it as to-read Sep 09, Rich in Vitamins A and C, tomato fruit contains the antioxidant lycopene.
A recent long-term medical study indicates that individuals who regularly consume fresh tomatoes or processed tomato products are less likely to develop certain forms of cancer than those who do not. Tomato Plant Culture: In the Field, Greenhouse, and Home Garden provides comprehensive factual information about tomato plant culture and fruit production, beneficial to plant scientists and commercial field and greenhouse growers as well as the home gardener.
Data compiled focuses on the more recent literature, including information about the cultural characteristics of the plant; fruit production and related quality factors; and environmental and nutritional requirements for both field- and greenhouse-grown plants. See All Customer Reviews.
Shop Books. Add to Wishlist. USD Overview The tomato is the second most widely grown vegetable crop in the world and the number one vegetable grown in home gardens in the U.